Pay: $60-75,000 Depending on Experience
- Will run kitchen at company standards when Executive Chef is not in the building
- Work together with the Executive Chef to select fresh food products and create menus and dishes balancing both creativity and local tradition.
- Have a passion for cooking.
- Ideally two years of high-volume Sous Chef experience is preferred.
- Are a dynamic Sous Chef who enjoys coaching, mentoring and developing talent.
- Have a background using inventory management, recipes, and labor control systems.
- Value a strong partnership with the front-of-house Management Team.
- Love crunching numbers and controlling costs associated with running a profitable restaurant.
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and Banquet event menus according to hotel recipes and standards.
- Prepare and serve food as needed.
- Maintain proper working order of all equipment.
- Must be able to stand 10+ hours on shift if needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs on occasion.
- For right candidate will offer assistance with relocation costs.
- Has or is able to obtain a ServSafe Certification